Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We finally came through to watching Rocket Science this morning. It was literally one of the best Indy films ever. When the movie was over, my brother took Dan and I to Starbucks to get some cold, icy, and refreshing drinks, in which both of ours turned out to taste too sweet. So we ended up going to Karney's to give the ill boy some sweetness after many days of lying sick in bed. For lunch, I toasted the leftover Papa's Pizza for Dan, while I made myself a delicious turkey ham-cucumber-tomato-sandwich. We started gathering the colorful paint bottles and butcher paper into the car to get ready to head over to Camille's when the clock stroke 2 pm.

Notice the wonderful painting Dan painted below. It's supposed to be the black table and chair I have in my room. But doesn't it remind you of abstract painting? If you look at it upside down, maybe the table actually looks like a two legged monster and the chair seems to be an upside down four legged dinosaur/llama!

1 comment: