Monday, July 13, 2009

I biked to the tennis courts at 8 only to find that practice really started at 9. Therefore, it was either between staying or leaving. Since I chose to stay, I stayed for a total of 6 hours. I think all of that sweating was enough to call it a productive day. Alex has most of the other photos from Relay for Life, so I am guessing that we will just have to continue to wait.

Also, since the Girls' Tennis Team's car wash was canceled on the 11th, we will have another one this Saturday the 18th. At the same time, Class of '11 might be holding a lemonade stand in front of the Safeway by Long's Drugs, Mcdonalds, etc as well, from 9 am-5 pm. Until then, I will update everyone as soon as I get all the information gathered together. Happy watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager, because I will have to wait until tomorrow morning to catch it online with the lack of the television difficulties.

P.S. My brother says I will not be receiving my new camera until maybe Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.

No comments: