Tuesday, July 28, 2009

T h r i f t y Tuesday


My brother took Sherry and I to Savers this morning to go thrift store shopping. There was this moment where I really locked my eyes on this vintage bag for about 5 minutes for an amount that was worth only 5 dollars, but I ended up walking out empty handed. Though a little discouraged mind did not kill me, I still wanted to check out some more thrift stores. So after we stopped by Michael's to return the six bottles of paint I did not need for Leadership, we went to Crossroads and Black and Brown. Luckily there, I found a few pieces that simply won my heart.

When I got back, I watched The Secret Life of the American Teenager on ABC family.com like I do usually, every Tuesday. After, I finished up the rest of the movie Science of Sleep. (Sorry, I didn't wait for you Dan! I could not help myself! But I'll watch it again when you do come sometime this week because it was literally that good!) I thought it was a really cute, adventurous, and even magical movie in its own "scientific" way.

P.S. It was too bad that the Gallery at Black and Brown was closed today!
P.P.S. I cannot wait until you get back Vickie! Let me know when you want to hang out soon.

1 comment:

Vickie B said...

I'm dying to get back to SJ! We can go thrifting! :)