Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I woke up early again feeling anxious to go to tennis practice at least once this week. So I quickly poured the Frosted Flakes out into the cereal bowl and munched and crunched it down. When I biked all the way to PHHS, I saw Raymond, Bianca , and her sister, Erica. So I handed over the brown jacket that she left in my backpack last Friday. Then I told Christine that I couldn't even run, but I supposed walking was alright. I knew I shouldn't have gone because I just ended up biking home. I didn't shut up and drive. I got up and biked. The good thing about biking is that it doesn't touch the bottom of my toes, so that's a little bit more convenient. On the way back, I said hi to Eileen and then stopped by Karney's to pick up the Polaroid camera and Addidas sweats that I left in his backpack last Saturday. Now that I am safely home and Limpy Lulu again, I'll just focus on measuring most of the butcher paper again.

No comments: