Friday, August 20, 2010

the first week of senior year

just ended 2 hours and 19 minutes ago on my clock. How many more days to go? I don't think I will be counting.

That is because the first week of senior year could not have ended any better.

Now, you are looking at the brand new P.E. Special Ed aid for second period. Yes, I finally got it and it is probably one of the best things that have ever happened to me.

I enjoy waking up early every morning, looking forward to go to English class to see Ms. Moneymaker and learning new literature material. But, I get even more eager walking to second period daily, to see the Special Ed kids. There is no doubt that going to that class is the best part of the day. Every single one of them are so adorable and friendly. I mean just working with them gives me one of the happiest feelings in the world. It's love.

I'm really glad that I am going to be able to hold this schedule securely for the year. The results of not taking math, science, and foreign language classes are definitely going to help alleviate my workload as well. With the new schedule that consists of Sociology, English, Band, Avid Leadership Tutoring, and P.E. aid, I know that I am honestly going to start finding what I enjoy doing most. At the end of the day, realizing that being a normal human being without the chaos of holding accountable for a hectic class office position every day, frustration of attending unwanted piano lessons a certain day of every week, irritation of going to tiresome mandatory tennis practices after school, and more, really feels... liberating.

No comments: