Friday, August 6, 2010

mother, i am no longer a mall rat. let's stay home and read instead?

Several irrelevant bits of information that I intend to discuss about briefly today, Friday, August 6th, 2010:

1. I am not a big fan of angel cake.

2. I no longer have a general interest in walking through air-conditioned malls with sheer joy.

3. I should have started watching the entire first season of Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime after my unexpected bike accident, instead of drowning myself in Laguna Beach season 2 reruns for endless nights. Life would have been that much more interesting if I started watching a show about a woman named Deb (who becomes Jane in her second life) fighting for other people's rights in courts and adapting to new qualities and characteristics she embodies in her new life, physically and mentally, earlier.

4. Some of my real cactus's shoots have a slightly light and faded brown color.

5. It has been one week since I've moved back to my brother's room to hibernate like a bear, and I don't want to go back to my own room. My brother's room looks moss green in the dark and tea green in the light. There's something about it that makes me want to be in there all the time. As corny as it sounds, I think I find my true inner peace in there.

6. I love the colors of summer citrus and intense teal in my room, but I'm thinking about repainting it to some other colors someday, when my dad and I are both not entirely busy.

This concludes the 6 thoughts that ran across my mind so far today.

No comments: