Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Raging Waters

Not.

Michelle, Karney, and Anne decided to go to Chuck E. Cheese this afternoon and changed plans. I was really debating whether to go or not at 5 in the morning because I like to wake up early as you know. But at that time, I already had my swim suit, towel, sunscreen, Lipton Green Citrus Tea, and sandals ready in a bag whether we were going to go or not.

This morning Kevin came over and we worked on this so-called 500 piece Pokemon puzzle that my brother and I used to work on together eight years ago, for maybe an hour or so. The Pikachu part went well because it was the eye-catching kind of yellow, but the rest was a little bit crazy.

At Chuck E. Cheese, I only liked one of the games on the bottom floor. And that was the Tower of Power. It's the one where you keep your eye on the mark and press the big red button when the red line runs through the middle yellow mark where it says "Bonus Points." I don't like to believe in luck, but I believe I was feeling lucky today.

Since we combined our 2981 tickets, for prizes, they let me choose a very cute mustard yellow and grass green lizard for 40 tickets because that's all I wanted. The rest of the tickets were spent for Anne and Michelle's Spongebob foam and sticker necklace kits, cotton candy, candy, and, glow sticks for all of us. For the glow sticks, I don't know what to do with them, but they remind me of the days I spent at Cal-Skate, where everyone wore them around in the dark while skating.

After giving the pink and blue cotton candy bags away to little kids (because we didn't want to eat candy for dinner anymore), the four of us took a 15 minute walk down to Eastridge Mall and browsed around the empty stores. I bought a green cactus bookstand, a few floral clothespins, two art frames, and an orange sketchbook.

I had a Subway turkey sandwich for my half-lunch-half-dinner. Sweet onion sauce is the way to go.

I hope you all had a swell Wednesday!

No comments: