Sunday, August 8, 2010

Home of the Furnitures

a.k.a. IKEA in my own words.

I picked up a skinny red wall shelf this morning and went home to start rearranging some things around my room again. I never seem to get weary of packing things into big and small boxes away, or moving my chairs and tables around to experiment the best placement for my belongings. The more I clean, dust, and rearrange, the more things I tend to throw out and pack for donations.

I know, it is fairly unhealthy to move objects around whenever I feel the urge to (which is very often), but it is healthy to look back and decide on what you really need and what you don't need, don't you think? There are so many people out there who need these untouched materialistic possessions that we keep deep inside our closets, shelves, and drawers more than we do, everyday.

Give. That's the word that I was always taught to remember.

Now to conclude, thank you Sunday, for showing another worth watching episode of Hannah Montana Forever on Disney Channel. Thank you, for giving me the time to finally finish the first season of Drop Dead Diva. Thank you, for being Sunday.

No comments: