Sunday, August 22, 2010

A simple blue breakfast bowl from Target is all it takes for me to develop a typical cereal craving like this for a Sunday afternoon. Yes, I had Captain Crunch Berries, Life Cinnamon Wheat, and a slight tinge of Sun-Maid Natural California raisins for lunch. Well this, and a bowl of fresh fruit salad beforehand. Beforehand because my mother recently read some lengthy article, or actually, lengthy article in an urgent email alerting the causes of diseases and sicknesses that could develop from unhealthy eating habits (meaning eating main meals and then fruits). So now, our family is determined to change some life-changing eating habits around the house and practice eating fruits either before our main course meals or placing fruit bits in our daily three course meals. Sounds good to me. Dan doesn't call me Fruits Girl for no reason. But let me tell you guys this, the name Fruits Girl was created from a game called Fruits that Dan and his sister Kimmy, showed me and Trung about a year ago.

It's really a card game that consists of a number of players putting down individual cards one after another, while performing strange gestures in accordance to each card that is put down onto the ground continuously. Whichever player does the odd gesture last, has to pick up the card that is recently put down and reuse it for another round. The winner is determined by whoever runs out of cards first. If you have ever seen me play this, you know that it's the one game that can really make me go psycho on the spot.

No one wanted to eat my Raspberry Jello today. Today I bought a new box of Strawberry Banana Jello too..

My parents are currently watching a mysterious magic show on the Discovery Channel. As for me, I am going to study the SAT for 20 minutes now. Then I will be looking forward to a brand new day tomorrow.

No comments: