Tuesday, August 3, 2010

warning: for serious cyclers only

If you are like me and have ever wondered what to do if you ever brought your bike to a place and worry about it being stolen, well I suppose here is one solution. I see, super advanced bike alarm systems are now made, but what if I wanted to lock my bike at the bike rack at school? It says that I can now focus on being in class and not have to fret about a thief getting to my bike. Sure, it's going to cause the thief to drop everything and run, but then I would have to get called out of class for stopping this crazy loud bike alarm from ringing and risk getting a detention slip that I have never received before.

So I either don't bring my bike to school, don't ever buy bike alarm systems like these, bring my bike to other places to test out this alarm, or leave this subject now.

I will leave this subject in 1 minute. I hope you have fun reading this short article. It could come in handy for some.

No comments: