Monday, August 9, 2010

Vincent, Calvin, and I went to Valleyfair and Santana Row today for an afternoon delight. Well, kind of. The two of them went to Wahoo's for fish tacos and I settled with a Pinkberry treat.

I miss singing the song with Dan, so above this post is the Pinkberry theme song that he and I used to obsess over for weeks, two years ago.

I also sold three items out of the twelve shirts and bags that I packed for the sell-and-trade at Crossroads! That got me super excited because it's the first time that I have tried recycling my clothes. With a part of the money that was given, I used it to buy five new (not Mead) notebooks and a black handy dandy pocket sized planner for the coming school year! I skipped out on a box of Crayola crayons this year.

And at the moment, I just got a call from my mother saying that she was super happy. For what reason, I don't know. But I suppose I am happy too if she is.

No comments: