Tuesday, July 20, 2010

another good day with nature

Yesterday morning I decided to go river rafting with Kevin, Peter, and Aaron after all. They promised that I did not have to paddle or move, so I trusted them. We went to the American River in Sacramento for this peaceful adventure. According to my nature handbook, the weather was blazing hot and perfect in every way.

Although I sat in the back with Peter Vu on the way there intensely arguing about who started punching who first, who glared at who first, how the right side of the car (meaning me), was Russia, and the left side side of the car (meaning him) was U.S.A, (since we were splitting personal sides), I was having fun with his pessimism and vice versa. Knowing Peter Vu, the one guy who treats history as his best friend, of course threw in all the things about the Berlin Wall, the Iron Curtain, and so on about the two sides of the car. When I was being cold to him, he said, "well this is certainly the COLD WAR." Can you believe the guy? The guy certainly has a good sense of humor. He was like the little brother (well Peter is older than me in real life) that I never had. And in return,  I was probably the sister who he never had argue with him.

I am also so happy that Dan is finally back! It's like getting a brand new car, but so much better! It's just been so long since he's been gone! It's time.. for a reunion.

No comments: