Wednesday, July 21, 2010

not my typical wednesday

This morning Kevin and I went to Border's. Going to the astrology section reminded me of the countless days I spent with Jam and Johnson there. I feel like I will never grow tired of reading about the different signs of my horoscopes. Though some truth is told behind those books, I still do not entirely believe in such things. Like I said earlier, I just think that these things are fun to read sometimes. I am also glad that we got to sit down at the humor section because if it weren't for Kevin, I wouldn't have ever spotted the section that I always seem to pass by unknowingly.

I also went to take my senior portraits this afternoon and ran into Tiffany Vuong, Sheryne, Christine Doan, Vickie, and Jenell. It's nice to see friends again because usually everyone has separate plans during the summer and often don't have the time to make hang out dates. I feel like I am going to be so excited for the upcoming year and I can't wait to purchase new school supplies. Goodnight.

No comments: