Monday, July 12, 2010

fair monday

I woke up early and waited all morning and afternoon for my new phone that never arrived. While waiting, I made myself instant coffee from the coffee maker Lin got me from Starbucks for my 17th birthday. I accidentally spilled the first cup all over my Literature Subject Test book. But there's nothing like a coffee stained test book now.

The second cup tasted just as great. I also got a chance to chat with Jessica for quite awhile. I am really excited to make these tie-dyed shirts! I tried to go biking with my orange road bike but the back tire went all flat on me. Everything is all bad when your bike does not function the way you want it to. It's like taking a car away from me, but in this case, we're talking about a bike.

You know how people walk their dogs? Well I walked Carl, my bike, home. By the time I got back, I saw a white car parked in the driveway and there Calvin was, standing in front of my gate calling for me, thinking that I was inside. I bet I shocked you when you heard my voice outside of the gates, Calvin. So we hung out for awhile in my garage. Our hang out was him oiling my bike chains. He was also nice enough to drive back home to bring me the boyfriend jeans he bought for me last week. Calvin wore a spectacular glow in the dark shirt today. He recharged his shirt by standing creepily in front of my window by the sunlight.

I went to the optometrist at 4:00 p.m. as well. I decided to stick with hard lens, because I do not plan on having my eyesight increase dramatically anytime soon. The eye doctor said she would find something more moist for my dry and sensitive eyes. Until then, of course... I am to continue wearing sunglasses as much as possible when I am in the sun light. Yes madam? Maybe.

Then I went to Walmart and bought wheat bread, milk, turkey ham, a pack of three Men's Hanes white v-necks, and a three color tie-dye kit.

No comments: