Thursday, July 22, 2010

i want to go camping so bad

Nothing was going to stop me from drawing this.. not even a sprained right wrist. I figured that I still had my left hand to draw and color, so I decided to make it useful and created this.

This is how bad I want to go camping.

I want to own a red covered tent with a round orange opening and silver rimmed zipped windows, with lots of different colored triangle flags on the sides. Do you see the pot of cactus on the right? That's mine. It's in my backyard. I drew all of this because I too, want to have a spontaneous camp night out in my backyard someday. I don't necessarily think that we'll find logs to make a real campfire, or find a stray green animal running loose somewhere behind those weedy plants of mine, or invisible blue fish swimming down a tiny river, but... the festive Christmas hat on the guy is possible. I can make myself one out of construction paper.

Can we camp out already?

No comments: