Friday, July 9, 2010

So after the Oceanside Beach in San Diego, we started to head back to Anaheim. A few hours on the road, we stopped by the Visitors' Area in Laguna Beach, which was absolutely beautiful! On the way there, I thought about how obsessed I used to be with the MTV show back in middle school. I remember talking about it all the time with Cathy before school, during class, and after school almost every day. Those were the days when Stephen Colletti still had everyone's hearts. Those were also some of the very first days where I started to fall in love with Lauren Conrad.

We went on a slightly cloudy day, but the weather was just about right. It was nice strolling down the streets full of graceful art galleries, crafty gift shops, and stylish boutiques. I especially liked this one hat store because they had every kind of hat that you could imagine seeing in a movie from either the 80's or 90's. Going to a part of Laguna Beach really made the mark for this road trip. At this point, I can still recall the ear-piercing music and joyous laughter coming from the intensely concentrated volleyball games at the beach. I can also remember how clean the sand looked and felt as I walked on it. I could only wish that we could have stopped by the Sawdust Art Festival, but we ran out of time, since we had to get back to my dad's family friend's house for dinner for a second time in Westminister. There, I watched The Karate Kid, featuring the famous Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith, illegally with my mother in their living room. Someone in that household made a copy of the movie, but hey, "I'm shameless." - Chad

The movie was fantastic and I rate it a high 8 because I caught a lot of life lessons in between scenes. With great deals of patience and manner comes great deals of success and accomplishments.  

Together, all of the little things made a wonderful and memorable trip down to the beach on a lovely late Saturday afternoon to an unforgettable, significant night back in Anaheim.

No comments: