Saturday, July 31, 2010

early weekend hiatus

So sitting in front of me is the DMV drivers' information packet. I have yet to read over this packet twice, so I have not gotten to any tests yet. I just finished packing four bags worth of old and unwanted clothes, books, and accessories for Elefante Blanco. I figured that these things shouldn't be sitting around in my room anymore when others may need it more than I do.

Therefore it is that time to donate.

Yesterday I had a really fun morning with Karney, Anne, and Calvin at Carmel-by-the-sea Beach. I walked countless miles to get to the restroom from where we eventually settled down at. We had a small fire going and made smores as you can see below. The chunky looking one was the one Karney made me, so I was forced to eat it. The water was freezing cold, but that didn't stop the unstoppable Anne from going back in continuously.

In the afternoon, before we headed back to SJ, we stopped by a nearby Trader Joe's in Monterey to gather organic food for Trung. Yesterday was Trung's birthday, so we decided to get him some tasty and organic food, which included the sweet potato chips, honey wheat pretzels (that I love), dark-chocolate chip-crisps, and more. I got myself a neat box of green tea mints. On the side tag, it says 3 of the mints = 1 cup of green tea. So I got my daily dose of green tea so far.

At Trung's place, we swam around and the others played tag in the apartment pool. Then we said our hellos and goodbyes and I went home to rest.

Now I am still trying to find unwanted items around my room. But I have to get back to studying for the practice subject tests soon.

Today, I have a job interview at Khai Tri at 7 pm.

No comments: