Sunday, October 31, 2010

don't break the halloween traditions and rules

Otherwise, the Great Pumpkin will come after you. Or don't take too much candy when the sign on the door tells you to take one piece. You never know if a school principal with proportionally shaped rectangle, black, and dark rimmed glasses, could come after you, with a sharp knife hidden inside a chocolate bar wrapper. Be careful kids.

So tonight, Kevin brought Trick or Treat, the movie, over and the group watched it together in Lin's living room. Overall, I thought the storyline was pretty good because of the resemblance to a detailed outlined comic book. But let me tell you guys, it was not a scary movie. The interesting thing was that there were three different parts of the movie all connected to one storyline. I have to admit that it might have been at least a pretty decent movie to watch since it did keep everyone fumble jumbled until the end when everything started to tie together and make sense.

I found it funny that Eric kept on holding onto me because of his fear of scary movies. But that just made me feel more strange being someone who never expressed much while watching horror films. That's the thing, I never seem to get phased by any of these epic or terrifying scenes. The honest truth is that I just don't believe in such things. Every time there is some kind of extreme action going on, the first two things that run through my mind are: how many times these actors and actresses had to film the scenes and how these people came to make the scenes so captivating. These horror films seem to bring the excitement out of me every time. So if you have a scary movie in mind to watch, bring it.

On another note, I love group hangouts.

I should head to bed now because my eyes feel like they are on fire. Have a safe and happy Halloween tomorrow night everyone!

No comments: