Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Starbucks Story

This is the first ever Starbucks cup that I received with my name written correctly on. So I saved it for a very, very long time and decided to share it now. Now you may be wondering why I saved such a thing. Well first of all, I am an absurd person. Second of all, this is because ever since I went to Starbucks, the workers always wrote my name as every other name out there but the name Jane. From then on, I decided to change one thing around.

So it would go something like this:

Starbucks worker: Can I have your name?
Me: Yes, it's j-a-n-e.

That is correct. I started to spell my name out instead of saying it ever since. But I have to admit that sometimes I still like to state ridiculous names that sound completely bogus to the Starbucks workers when they ask for my name. 

No comments: