Thursday, October 7, 2010

thursday night

Thinking back, last year, I was warned that Homecoming Week would be the most stressful week of the year last year in Leadership. Now that it is Homecoming Week again, instead of painting those mile long posters of detailed backdrops, my body is slowly absorbing the weariness of searching for scholarships and gathering college information this week altogether. Though I have to admit that I have not been very spirited with this year's theme and class participation so far, I do hope to be more involved with the class in the later days when I have the time. Lately, I have been using my spare time wisely to study for the SAT. The fact that this is the last time that I am going to take the reasoning test really makes me excited. No, the fact that it is almost Halloween makes me excited.

See you guys at the Homecoming Rally tomorrow.

No comments: