Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tremendous Tuesday

I had the most amazing day today. Jasmine offered to drive me home, so I took the offer and read her the first prompt of my newly rewritten personal statement in two minutes in return. Today, I discovered that I had a rape whistle on my Northface backpack. I know, you're probably thinking to yourself that it doesn't take a genius to find out about these things after having a backpack like this for so long. Well the truth is that I did honestly find out about the neat whistle today and have been blowing this whistle ever since. But I wish it was a whale horn instead.

This late afternoon, I went running with Lin. I made her stop by the tennis courts, so we could watch the last bits of the tennis match against Leland. Though we came a little bit too late to support Christine and Onion, I was just glad that they played well for their second to last home game. Later, Lin and I went running up Sierra Hill. Of all the times we went running, we finally decided to stop by the red church to take a visit. You see, my mother used to put me in the daycare and tutoring center there from Preschool to around second grade. It was Legend, the place that it used to be called, that taught me how to be more carefree and happy with the things I did. I remember going on field trips to the zoos and parks every month just for fun. We even used to have surprise snacks in our brown paper bags every break time. It was there where I became best friends with Fabia and Karen. But anyway, located in the back of the church was the best playground ever. The fact that the spacious playground was located on the hills made it even more spectacular. So Lin and I went over to take a glimpse of how the playground looks like now, and what do you know, it still looks the same. Splendid. All of those Lava Tag games will not be forgotten. 

When the sun set, I went home. Right when I walked inside the house, my mother asked me to try this new Malaysian dish she cooked. Oh mother.

Then I showered and turned on the television to wait for Glee. Tonight, I thought Rachel was very sweet for being there for Kurt when he needed a friend most.

Cheers to a great Tuesday everybody.

No comments: