Sunday, October 10, 2010

mango ice cream and fried bananas on the house

First of all, Happy Sunday. Second of all, Peter literally just dropped me off back home about a hour ago, so I am almost ready to pass out from being so tired.

Basically I forgot that the group had plans for the actual Homecoming Day earlier in the week. So today I felt very rushed running back and forth trying to figure out plans last minute. Lin, Karney Barney, the other Jane, and the others actually planned to do some kind of Anti-Homecoming thing, where we just dress up and head out to dinner, without going to the actual dance. So we all headed to McCarthy Ranch to have a late night dinner at Banana Leaf. Of course, most of them ordered Pad Thai. Well, let me just say that Pad Thai is not quite my kind of plate. But overall, Banana Leaf left a pretty decent impression for a first time visit.

After we left Banana Leaf, we went to Quickly's, ordered Thai Tea, and went back to Karney's house to hang out and laugh at his childhood photos. We were supposedly going for a movie, but everyone wanted to get the fire pit going instead. So we ended up lounging around outside talking about how fun it would be to live near the beach for awhile. 

We started sharing stories around an hour before midnight when I started to babble on and on about the most random things. I admit that I am an extremely strange person who talks a lot in general. So I kept them up for awhile with my past stories about my elementary and middle school days. Hehe, this is what you guys get for being my friends! So this is how I celebrated my day after finishing the SAT reasoning test for the last time.

I already know I am going to miss these people when  June comes around.

No comments: