Sunday, October 24, 2010

not sunny sunday

Some people wake up feeling gloomy and depressed knowing that they will have to look out the window only to find a not sunny, but rainy day ahead of them. But no, not me. I jump out of bed excited, knowing that I will be facing another early morning of fresh damp air. That is the feeling of being in the holiday season spirit, my friends.

I ended up spending my Sunday not going out. So I settled with three cups of green tea at different times of the day and studied for my upcoming SAT subject tests. Putting Elf in the background, I continued to work on some scholarships that took up most of my day. I also managed to slip in one episode of iCarly and another of Sonny with a Chance (episode featuring Raven!) during my breaks.

Goodnight bloggers.

No comments: