Sunday, October 10, 2010

my birthday fantasies

For my 18th birthday, I want to have a birthday party at home. I want to serve crunchy and soft tacos in my backyard for dinner. Maybe we can do a barbecue as well. I want to serve plates of salad and pita bread with spinach dip as appetizers. I want to set up a long rectangle table with a striped or simple table cover, with glass-like plastic plates and red and yellow cups set up on it. I want to take the rainbow Happy Birthday sign that my mom kept for years and hang it up on the rims of my patio roof. I want to use our Christmas lights and hang them around my plum and cherry blossom trees. I want to have solid colored balloons tied around the whole backyard. I want to have a fun board game circle set up for grouped up games. Then I want Karney to bring his fire pit over so we can roast ginormous marshmallows and make smores in March weather on my tiny patio. For desserts, I want to serve vanilla ice cream and big round cookies with dark chocolate M&Ms on top. I want to have a homemade hazelnut chocolate birthday cake with fudge, hazelnuts, fruits, with honey wheat pretzel sticks and rainbow candles on it. I don't know what kind of theme I want to make it yet, but what's most important is that I hope to celebrate this happy day with all of my good friends. I don't know why, but I just started thinking about all of this five minutes ago. So I had to type it out somewhere. Hehe, call me crazy because I am crazy.

I love birthday parties.

2 comments:

Sherryyyy said...

Sounds super fun :D Harry Potter night for me. Since it comes out November 19th <333 Haha. Its like fate..

jane-willy said...

Haha you know who's going to be the first one at your Harry Potter night? Anne.