Saturday, October 30, 2010

jellybeans on the loose

 October 29th, 2010



the special ed classes left for a field trip during the beginning of second period, so i went to hang out with tiff in her math class. there i encountered some hip native americans/hippies.

me and walda
guess who! it's steven       
rachel and i did our presentation in american government today about the society and state, by relating the similar concepts to cupcakes and sour patch kids.
samantha as katy perry
my jellybelly sign on my backpack
that's right. this was my jellybean tag.
dara, jellybean partner, peter pan cast member
mario or dan's twin or caleb
zombie bride and hannah montana
this picture is blurry, but it is one of my favorites because kyle is staying still and smiling to the camera for once
peter pan and friend
orange and bryson
harry potter
billy
katy perrys and snoop dog
cinderella and lilo

No comments: