Friday, October 15, 2010

the original sour patch kids

I'd like you guys to know that my two favorite types of candies are Sour Patch Kids and Red Vines.

Tiffany and I like to call ourselves the original sour patch kids because we like to recite the commercial dialogues and act them out daily.

Today, Lin, Tiff, Anne, and I headed to Greatmall after school to witness Lin's future ear piercings. But they didn't do the kind of piercing she wanted, so we ended up going to the food court to get Japanese food. After lunch, I got to order a tall Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks, so my day was complete from there. The Pumpkin Spice Latte is my favorite drink in the whole wide world and the best drink of the season.

After, Lin dropped Tiff home, and Anne and I went back to Lin's house to watch her finish her hot air balloons puzzle. Let me just briefly say how much I love puzzles. I think puzzles are so great and entertaining! But I have to admit that I never ever finished the Pokemon one I have at home.

Later in the night, Lin, Anne, and I went to the October DCM at Independence for the FRN (Fall Rally North) meeting. We just went over the division cheers and schedule for FRN next week. I am so excited to go to Great America to meet the district treasurer, who also happens to be Trung's cousin. I do literally take all of the Key Club district officers as celebrities.

After the DCM, Sherry drove us to the pumpkin patch.

I love Fridays.

No comments: