Friday, October 22, 2010

summary

success
On Monday, my mother made Malaysian food.
On Tuesday, my mother made Jamaican food.
On Wednesday, my mother made Vietnamese food.
On Thursday, my mother made Japanese food.
Today, my mother made Indian food.

This week, I gave my mother kudos for being culturally diverse, went to an interview at Yerba Buena High School, won an essay scholarship after the interview, received college tips, got extremely excited for the cold weather, ate cinnamon wheat cereal for five minutes, finished four apples in one day, made two new mix CDS, went to a football game, played for Spirit Band, found out that Amy Ryland is half Japanese and half American, finished reading Speak in one day, started 40 pages of Farenheit 451 on Wednesday, paid attention at the CSF meeting on Thursday, watched five minutes of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs on pay-per-view, made the effort to understand the Fast Food Nation book in Sociology, finished watching the Godfather, completed the Beowulf Study Guide questions for fun, made it on the top score list of the Anglo-Saxon space game that Ms. Moneymaker made for her English classes to study for the quiz that passed two weeks ago, found out that I needed to redeem myself and land on the top score list of Typeracer.com again, received another Seventeen magazine that I will not make time to read anytime soon, and moved back into my room after two months of sleeping in my broskie's room.

Life has been treating me well. I hope it has been treating you guys well also.

No comments: