Saturday, September 12, 2009

43-7 Pirates vs Cougars

So last night, Wind Ensemble played as the Spirit Band at the Football game. It was actually the first football game I've been to. Though we spent more time focusing on which page to flip to for our tunes we had to play, I still spent a great deal of time observing the different aspects to a high school football game. Since it was my first time attending a home football game, I'm not sure if the crowd was really all that wild and energetic. But what I did know is that there was definitely going to be a lot of trash left over. People will be people. Some just don't like to clean after themselves.

But it's okay, that's why Leadership was assigned to help clean up after the game. Though Christine and I lost our challenge match, it didn't ruin my day. I went home last night and crashed. Not badly, just crashed slightly. (Besides the fact that I have not really soaked my contacts in solution for about 2-3 days. It's still not dry yet and that's the surprising thing.)

This morning, I woke up in time to go to the first day of Saturday school. Surprisingly for that, it wasn't as bad as well. All the school supplies were provided and we didn't have to go through the first lesson of the year for the first time. No matter how many times I plan on quitting, I know that it will most definitely be worth it by the time I graduate. It wouldn't be 13 years of nothing by then.

Today, the game plan is to start my English essay, do the homework for Spanish 3, study for Math-Analysis Chapter P test, read for Euro AP, and start the study guide for Euro AP. I think it's funny that Anne calls it EHAP , since the other kids called World History AP, WHAP.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to have to go through my piano make up session at 9 am-10 am. By the time it's 10:30 am, I believe I have to attend the Heart Walk Event for Key Club from then to 3:30 pm. Hopefully I will not stay up the night doing whatever I do all the time.

No comments: