Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I could really use some sleep. I'm sure a lot of people do as well, but I just want the time to tick slower. My eyes are sore everyday and I don't know how much longer I can stay awake all night every night. The nights that I don't sleep at all, I feel more awake at school but fall asleep out of nowhere more. The nights that I rest for an hour or so, I feel more tired than usual.

We just have to keep telling ourselves that Junior year really is not that hard. It's just all about balancing time. (except there's either not enough time or I just can't ever get enough rest.)

I hope I pull it together for Spanish 3 and Math-Analysis soon.
Don't forget to attend the Key Club meeting tomorrow at lunch.
Sophomores/Juniors - D-12
Freshmens/ Seniors- E-13

See you soon.

No comments: