Sunday, September 27, 2009

You know, it's too bad that we missed RTC (Regional Training Conference) this weekend for Key Club. I knew I wasn't able to go somewhere inside back then. Well, I guess this weekend really made up for everything though, or at least most of the things I needed to take care of. I really focused on homework for Euro AP, Math -Analysis, and U.S. History. I even got to practice the piano and prepare for the flute audition for tomorrow. I believe I will get back to the Euro AP Study Guide later, but I will have to focus on Spanish 3 soon, or at least later in the night, tonight.

Today was a successful and productive day. I wish everyday can go by like this, with hours and hours of nonstop work starting from 5 am. Unfortunately, tomorrow will be another long week of hardcore working, thinking, and studying. But I am looking forward to going to my Euro AP class, once again.

No comments: