Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Key Club Meeting-successful at lunch.

Math Analysis 1.4-1.5 quiz-complete.
Euro AP Ch. 12 Test-complete.
Another day- complete.

Tonight will be a busy night. (Even though I practically say that every day, every night.) I just came back from Elaine's painting, because I really need to pull myself together like I promised or half promised coach. I need to get my priorities straight.I know we will be able to finish Homecoming painting, decorating, and building 3D objects. We just have to. We're going to pull it off just fine.

Tonight, I'm going to get started on starting the English vocab assignment, Euro AP extra credit assignment, and Math Review. I wonder why Ashley Williamson did not come back to Mr. De La Rosa's room today to give me back my neon green math notebook. Part of my life is currently in her hands.

I also have to look over Spanish homework. I thought there was hope in finding my book and that there was a possibility that Justin Lin had it , but he didn't. He gave me a class set book today. I was only a tad bit disappointed because I am planning to replace it soon anyway.

No comments: