Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's this crazy rush. This adrenaline rush. Or whatever rush it is called, but it definitely got to me and is still getting to me. So today it was PHHS against Leigh for tennis and our score for doubles turned out to be 6-3, 5-7 and 11-9. The last set was not a set, since it was actually up to 10 points. When it was literally 9 all, we had to win by two points. I still feel not a bit, but very jittery. It's that Kool-Aid tasting drink. Marisa, it did some good and some other stuff. Who knew this small bottle could make me feel so...

Hella. Okay come to the game this Thursday. It's going to be PHHS vs Silver Creek. I believe it will begin at 3:15 pm again home.

P.S. I never felt so good after taking a test, especially since it was for Euro AP. Though I don't know how the outcomes turned out, I still feel pretty great about the things I learned for the past two weeks. It was all worth it. No sleep all night= now awake.

1 comment:

Dan Truong said...

congratz on the win.
love means nothing in tennis.
good job showing no mercy.

i'm comin next game.