Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wow, I check my Yahoo updates, only to find out that UO is having this immense September sale. Unfortunately, I don't think I will have the time to check it out until this coming weekend because I am currently going through another busy , occupied week.

Tonight, I finally finished writing, typing, and editing my essay. ( Including, Justin T.'s essay). I didn't really get distracted and that was the real good thing. Now, I have to complete my Spanish homework, and think of words to say if I get chosen to talk to Ms. Caldera tomorrow afternoon.

I have to paint this poster for the Powderpuff meeting as well. Tonight isn't going to end as late as I thought. Tennis went surprisingly well today due to the fact that I felt a little more determined after the lost of the challenge.

I just got a B- on my Chapter math test and a B for my last Chapters 9 and 10 test for Euro. I think I may be left satisfied for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have heard about urban sale! 0_0!

Dan Truong said...

i think i might go tomorrow!