Saturday, September 5, 2009

Frisco in the Disco


Up until now, I didn't realize how many times I've visited SF these passed few weeks. And how fun it was to actually go into the SF souvenir shops. True, I had a pretty dull time hanging around doing nothing but listen to the music on my iPod nano with my red headphones today. But, on the bright side, my mom's friend finally found some great dresses and accessories for her upcoming wedding on the 19th of this month.

Early this morning, I went over to visit my cute grandma, who is the only person who can make the world shine as bright. She told me that she had a horrid dream last night that involved me getting kidnapped by foreign strangers. Then she said she started kicking and yelling because she was angry that my parents did not keep watch of me. But we were both glad that it was just a dream because I was indeed sitting right next to her sipping on some Green Tea.

SF, oh SF, it looks like I will have to pay you another visit next weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you serious?!! i was in sf the same day as you! again!

jane-willy said...

Haha what the.
We should plan next week then.

Dan Truong said...

Haha the beginning of the song on my blog sounds like High school musical's "what i've been lookin for".

jane-willy said...

That gives away a lot