Sunday, September 6, 2009

So it says Michaelangelo's full name is Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni. How much more interesting can this get? This famous Italian Renaissance painter, sculptor, architect, poet, and engineer has created quite a lot of master pieces. And so has Donatello, Leonardo and Raphael. I like how Raphael is usually known for his first name only. ( Which by the way, his last name is Sanzio.) Though I haven't been getting the most decent grades for the last few POV (Point-Of-View) assignments, due to some unclarified misunderstandings, I am still looking forward to learning more about what we are currently studying: The Renaissance and Discovery in Italy.

After I finish the lengthy study guide and reading tonight, I hope that leaves enough time to go over the leftover math problems I did not understand from this morning. (There are 12 that I need help on Karney and Anne, if you guys happen to be reading this line.)


This picture is from here.

2 comments:

Dan Truong said...

I'd rather learn about this than Native Americans and religion!

jane-willy said...

Those topics seem interesting too though.

Anything history related, I think I'd probably blog about it.