Friday, September 4, 2009

Rally if you want, serve if you can
So the rally in this case, can apply to both the rally from school this morning and the rally this afternoon. In the morning, after Ms. Macasaet's first period class, I happily walked quickly over to Ms. Gavino's class carrying my box of heavy flamboyant paint bottles, black cased flute, orange Math-Analysis book, pink Adidas backpack with racket and gear, and my brown messenger bag with my school supplies and notebooks.

I opened my black flute box and took out the nicely cut pass to show her and walked to the gym. From there, we were busy running up and down the bleachers taping this and cutting that. When the time came, our skit was probably entertaining towards the end when we all crowded around Dean, who was the purple ( our class color) spray ( axe). We used the axe commercial, if all of you are wondering. We made it so the other classes didn't smell good, but ours, who had the axe spray in his hands, did.

Not long, the day went on while I left for the tennis game around 1:30 pm. Thanks to Jimmy, he took Eileen, Onion, Catherine, and I to MHS ( Milpitas High School) for our first match. Since Christine and I were called to play Doubles 3 today, we waited until it was our turn. When the time came for that, we played for what seemed like a decade until we finally came through with a score of 6-4, and a score of 7-5 from the previous set. The "pending match" was somewhat nerve-racking at first, but the we, the jellyfishes did it once more.

The activities, commotions, and such, all ended at 6:32 pm, when I decided to not show up to the football game tonight. I think I'd rather start my homework first and then decide whether I will have time to show up to the optional tennis practice tomorrow morning at 8 am.

This weekend is going to be one heck of a study session. Trapped in a metal cage like a pet hamster, I'll be determined to keep running that hamster wheel for as long as I can.

No comments: