Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I don't know why, but the times are not right on my tv channels. So I ended up watching 10 minutes of Mrs. Doubtfire instead of Glee since I couldn't find it. I'll surely catch up on Glee when I have time. Tonight, I came home from tennis practice and homecoming painting. It's actually looking good and we are showing some improving progress. The paper is less wrinkled this time.

Tomorrow will be the biggest game of the entire tennis season against Leland. Today's drills were somewhat helpful, but I just have to have faith.

I've been so tired lately that I really don't know what I'm really up to anymore. I fall asleep out of nowhere in every class and these all nighters are not doing me any good. It's hard to focus and be on task nowadays. But I know I will just have to pull through somehow again.

Some people can be so shady about things. If you are not going to do something, don't lie about it.

No comments: