Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yesterday was one of the mellow days that I have not had in awhile. Anne, I did end up following most of the things on the list I made during school time. I cleaned my room, worked on the Euro AP study guide, read the book for U.S. History, started The Time Traveler's Wife, practiced piano, and did my English 3 homework.

Today, I will continue to work on the Euro AP study guide, read for Euro AP, start math homework, study for math, practice for flute auditions, read for Ms. Orban, and prepare for my Spanish presentation.

P.S. Forever by Pete Hamill is quite an interesting book. I am currently reading about how an Irish family struggles to survive through an environment where disguised Catholics and Irish people are not allowed. I also really like the Time Traveler's Wife. I wish I had more time to follow through, but I have to finish everything first to get to it.

I don't think I can make it to painting at Elaine's today. I wished that my parents were home. My dad is very angry with me for the things I did last week. I guess I see why.

No comments: