Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Renaissance Art in Geometric Terms

This morning, being amazed and exhausted from the Renaissance lesson caught me off guard from a few things in my third period class of Euro AP. You see, I intended on focusing on memorizing what was important earlier through Chapter 9 with the whole Pope Innocent III and Henry IV, V, etc material. But since we began to move into the Renaissance material, I eventually got more fascinated by the phenomenal paintings by the famous artists during the time period. I thought and still think that nothing can beat this art that got projected on the overhead today.

It's a bit odd that I feel that I am going to struggle throughout this class greatly, but at the same time, I am grateful that I have this interesting extra history class, compared to taking a tedious science class that will not bring attention to my eyes or brain to whatever time of day.

So I came across to rushing home after painting for the rally a bit after school to get to the doctor's to get my physical done for Tennis, to turn in to my coach by tomorrow. After, I did the usual and redid my Math-Analysis homework due to my clumsiness of counting multiples of 3 wrong yesterday. I read The Courtier by Baldassare Castiglione and thought it was just a wonderful piece of document. I'd like to read more about it someday. It's basically about how Castiglione had acted as a courtier himself under the Duke of Urbino before , and soon decided to write about what it takes to actaully be a successful and well rounded courtier.

To end this lengthy blog, I'd say
1. Time to study for my Math -Analysis quiz for tomorrow.
2. Goodnight
3. And Karney rocks. (Genius, for helping me so quickly on math. I owe you.)

P.S.
Come help paint Rally posters tomorrow after 6th and 7th. Contact me if you are interested.


This picture is from here.

1 comment:

Dan Truong said...

euro sounds
a lot more
interesting
than apush