Sunday, September 20, 2009

Marshmallows





So this is what happened on Friday night in Karney's backyard. He had a firepit thing going on and we roasted marshmallows in 90 degrees. ( Well at least that's what it felt like). Danny was trying to tell scary stories, except they were not all that intense. Kevin attempted to tell a " Dumping Story," and that just didn't make sense. It was too bad that Trung didn't come. (But I'm still glad Lin showed up though!)

Today I went to Saturday School in the morning for 2 hours with Anne , and listened to her talk about how she skipped Revolution testing for it. When I got home, Jennifer and my brother went to buy Costco food while I practiced piano and did my theory. Later I found out that my piano make up class was actually October 3rd, instead. So that just meant that I really did cancel the entire month's worth of piano classes to attend tennis practices/games. This is all going to be worth it.

During night time, I went to a wedding after party and it was just wild. People really do come around when they are totally drunk. Where the Wild Things Are. We should totally watch that movie when it comes out.

Tomorrow there will be a Key Club event at History San Jose Park. Information is on Schoolloop and Facebook. Call me if there are any questions. See you guys there! It's going to be a clean up day!


-Jane

No comments: