Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Island of Espanola


I am posting this picture of Christopher Columbus just because I did another POV ( Point-of-view) exercise about him today. I read about the letter he sent to King Ferdinand and thought it had to be the next fabulous piece of writing yet.

Today was actually quite a busy day for me, due to being occupied by swarms of plans. We had our first get together Key Club officers meeting this afternoon at lunch in Mr. De La Rosa's new room, E-13. We went over quite a few things for the upcoming year and how we'll be able to make Key Club grow into a better club. Take note that the first meeting will be held on September 16th, 2009. Club fee for members is $7 each.

Besides all of this chit chat, after school, Lin drove Trung, Karney, and I to Hello Desserts and Costco for food. Not long, I hurried back to school and left Lin and them to help paint for the rally for Friday. I hurried home to grab my piano books and went to lessons. There, my teacher 's daughter decided to adopt two black dogs that almost looked like twins.

Right after piano, I managed to rush home to eat dinner in less than 8 minutes and go back to school in time, to help paint and do Friday's rally stuff. Tonight, I painted a few more items for the plain cork board that is currently sitting at school right now, and for the rally.

I cannot wait for the three day weekend to come!

P.S. Don't forget to wear purple on Friday!


This photo is from here.

No comments: