Monday, September 28, 2009

Something felt different today. Monday was off to a great start for 6- half of 7th periods straight until I reached tennis. But during the day, everything went well. I even volunteered to go first for my Spanish presentation because I felt like I had it down. I'm glad I made some sense out of it. Also, Leadership was quite interesting. A lady from DeVry University came and talked to us about the future and we got to use stylists/pens to mark the electronics. I really felt like I was in the future already.

Plus, the fact that Dan let me borrow his lime green watch for tennis, I felt like I was in the future even more. It's crazy talk, but it was just that moment. Tennis was disappointing as usual, but after ward, I rushed to the bank to help paint and finish the lasts of our many themes.

Now I am home and I just finished eating dinner. I am going to shower, practice my flute, and then study for Euro AP all night. Expect little posts later in the night.

No comments: