Sunday, September 13, 2009

Heart Walk Clean Up


"In memory of..."

Another weekend is about to pass by. Another school week is going to come by. So this weekend was full of something as usual. Some interesting things actually happened within the 18 hours or more time span. I woke up early in the morning to go to piano and came back around 10:30 am to pick up Anne to go to the Heart Walk clean up event at Deanza College. There wasn't much to clean up, so we just spent about an hour walking around asking if they needed the additional help.

Not long, we met a guy named Dennis who was trying to get on the bus to get to Valleyfair. But the bus ended up leaving, and Christine and Allison both left as well. Jaime and Amy stayed back, and that left Anne, Karney, and I there. Before we knew it, another bus came and picked us up and Dennis went on the bus with us. Therefore we decided to ride to Valleyfair.

Bus fair was only $1.50 per person and that really surprised me because I'm really not a bus person! I should be though! I love the adventurous feeling. So Dennis, Karney, Anne, and I talked about school and community service on the bus until we pretty much got to Valleyfair. There, I realized I lost my $10 at Heart Walk back at Deanza. But I'm going to let it go because I assume some person with a really good heart already shared the $10 bill with someone who actually needed it.

Jennifer and my brother picked me up around 2:30 and then I went home to work on my English essay. Before I knew it again, I went to play tennis at PHHS with Raymond, Bianca, and Erica. I got to work on some volleys because we played a set , with Bianca as my partner.

Tonight, it's going to be full of work and an all nighter all over again! But first, I will shower, and then study for the Math-Analysis test because that's what's most important as of now.

No comments: