Friday, September 25, 2009

Finally or what?


It's currently 5 am in the morning and I have not started on my Spanish project / presentation yet. It's the project where you have to use acronyms. I feel very lucky that my name is quite short, so short that I have to include the first letter of my last name. I have a feeling that I'm going to use simple adjectives because of the time frame this time.

Yesterday, out of about 33 kids, my name was chosen to present for the Adventura summary in Spanish 3. Luckily, I prepared at 4 in the morning to memorize in time to present in 5th period.

I pretty much straight up failed my Euro AP Chapter 11 test, Ch 1. 1-1.3 quiz for Math Analysis, and Chapter 1 A for Spanish 3. All of the extra curricular activities is not working out so well enough to help me balance school work at the same time. I need to step up my game soon, or now.

Today, I just want to go home and skip out on tennis. But unfortunately, life doesn't work that way. So I will continue to deal with what I have to first. This coming weekend will consist of catching up on Wednesday's episode of Glee, maybe going to Karney's house to roast marshmallows again, Saturday School, studying for Euro AP Chapter 12 test, doing Euro AP Chapter 12 Study Guide, Math-Analysis homework, studying for upcoming math quiz, working on Spanish, and working hard for Homecoming painting/designs.

All that ice cream in my fridge won't last for long. It's brain food. Happy Friday everyone.

No comments: