Tuesday, October 20, 2009

6-4, 0-6, 7-3


So I took a pledge form today and put it in my agenda. Olivia also gave me a whale post it to make me feel better about everything.

You go Doubles 3. That was our score from Leland today. Christine and I sure believed in ourselves enough to play Leland for a 2nd time. I am so glad that she is my partner for the season even though I haven't been so committed to the team this year. You know, I am definitely my best to show up to as many practices as I could. When there are none, I only avoid going because there are always other things to fill in for, like for Leadership activities for example. I saw where coach was coming from after the game in his speech about how this year's team is so different from last year due to the commitment and dedication. But, some things just can't be forced. Homecoming is over, but there are other events coming up that have to be planned. As for band, I found it a little strange to be performing at the school's football games as the "Spirit Band " at first, but now I actually appreciate it because of the spirit we actually develop whenever we are there.

School is hard. Classes are tiring. Homework is time consuming and sometimes aggravating. But some things are difficult to balance in general and like Ms. Caldera says, " Life is already hard. Don't make it more difficult."

See you around.

No comments: