Friday, October 16, 2009

Lima, Lima Losers






Hello fellow Key Clubbers and other curious folks who just happened to roam around my strange blog. Today, Dan's mom took Dan, Kimmy, and I to CASC and from there, we attended several interesting workshops. We took some helpful notes and I found their mini lectures of leading one another quite useful, along with the extra tips of keeping yourself organized within your ASB group.

Things like these workshops and events make me a little bit more excited each time because they are more opportunities to enhance more effective tips into our brains. Likewise, it reminded of Key Club so much today because I remember going to RTC and CTC, where we met new people and participated in Key Leader workshops.

I envision myself in somewhere within the wide ranged community only because it means so much to me. After joining Key for so many years, I see that it's not just for hours or anything else, it's so beneficial to others and myself in many ways that we would have never been able to see back when we were just tiny seeds.

No comments: