Friday, October 2, 2009

Pressure. Stress? Is this what every Junior is feeling right now and has been feeling? If so, I guess I kind of feel you guys. Or I really am going to go nuts.

So it's going to be a super hectic schedule starting today until next Wednesday. Or it might even be up to Friday. I can't believe the book Forever by Pete Hamill is so thick. I appreciate the history backgrounds and everything, but it's so lengthy that I am afraid that I will not be able to finish it by Friday to turn in the 5 page paper.

I have three tests coming up on Wednesday: Euro AP, U.S. History, and Spanish. Tuesday is also the day that Juniors will get to decorate the mainhall for Homecoming, for the display day on Wednesday. Now how am I going to do all of this?

I have to pull it together by Monday. On Monday, I have my English assignment and Spanish workbook page due. I have to study, study, study. Monday will also be the day where we have to gather everything together for Tuesday's Junior decorations from 3-8 pm.

Rally day is on Friday as well. I hope Justin writes down his brilliant ideas by this weekend. I'm so glad that we are going to skip out on Junior Hallway decorations because we all know what happened last time. The day before school started, Camille, Elaine, Lillian, Dan, and I spent a total of 13 hours decorating it. It wasn't even out of procrastination. It was work, work, work.

Police station with Rosalind now. I will explain later. But I have to go to Elaine's house to do some painting, cutting, taping, etc. later. Meet me there.

No comments: