Saturday, October 17, 2009

Knee high black dress. Bare legs. 2-3 inch gold flowered heals. Sparkly, dangly diamond earrings. 50 + years old. Yep, that is my Saturday School teacher. She has such a bold style for her age, and I guess that is somewhat admirable. I sat through two lengthy hours of the same old routines I go through every Saturday morning, this morning. Karney, Elaine, Anne, Christine, Madeline, Tina, and Michelle are probably off to SF right now without me. As usual, I have quite a few things to finish today. Tests. Like hamsters running continuously on hamster wheels, Euro AP endlessly throws new material out to keep us in the running. I suppose I will make a procrastination video today if I find the spare 5-6 minutes later.

P.S. I have to see Where the Wild Things are tomorrow and purchase the soundtrack.

No comments: