Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We worked on our calacas today in Spanish 3 again. Calaca stands for skeleton in Spanish. I will show you all what mine looks like in a bit. I just finished running the perimeter for tennis a few minutes ago and I am dead tired and sore. My legs don't even feel like jello anymore, they actually feel worse. I can barely stand for a long time. This is the real torture. I am about to head off to piano class after I practice some last minute songs again, and then come back to start my Math-Analysis homework and Spanish presentation preparation.

Again, thank you for canceling the Euro AP test Ms. Davis, although I was actually looking forward to this chapter in some way. Hehe.

So when I have the extra time tonight, I will work on Trung's tribal band. I know, I know. A lot of people are already doing this, but oh well, the more , the merrier.

P.S. Don't forget to come to the Mother-Son-Father-Daughter Dance tomorrow night at 7! Tickets are $10. There will be food AND entertainment! Bring your ma's and pa's guys!

No comments: