Friday, October 30, 2009

Big Hare Are You There?

Our Tribal group was quite successful today. I had to admit that I had the most fun at school today and this kind of jittery feeling hasn't come to me in such a long, long time. Everyone was so festive and there were unique costumes everywhere. I especially loved Ben's and Stacy's! Ben was a grape made out of complete purple balloons and Stacy was Lady Gaga with surrounded bubble wrap and a nice touch of colorful different sized balloons taped to her bubble wrap. She was like a real celebrity during band. I mean literally, everyone wanted to take pictures with her!

I had a great time at lunch with the tribe because we took so many pictures and bumped into the exercise girls as well. It was nice seeing everyone come together in so many Kodak moments. I honestly cannot wait until tomorrow and next year's Halloween dress up day at school!

I uploaded the pictures on Facebook before I went to Mt. Pleasant today to see Indy and Evergreen play in the playoffs for tennis. When it was almost over, my dad and I left and he took me to Target to do the quick prints of today's pictures because I was so anxious to have them in my hands. I can't wait to start a new collection of scrapbooking when I have the time to do so again. But as for tonight, I will have to work on my Saturday school homework, catch up on some episodes of The Hills and The City, and watch The Proposal. I hope everyone who is at the Treat for Uganda show is enjoying themselves! I can't wait to hear all about it.

No comments: